Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Online Shopping Deals

I just found some great deals online and I can't wait to share them with you. Spring is always the best time to shop for winter clearance and stock up for this years fall/winter necessities. It's almost too late to find great deals on major stores but there are still some great deals online.

If you have kids, check out Please Mum. This boutique inspired kids clothing store have great stuff for kids. Free shipping if you order over $100.00 but otherwise, it's a $5.95


Get out and enjoy the sun, but make sure you get some sun protection. I found this Age Defying Sunscreen by Caren. It helps protect and preserve your healthy skin, while gradually reducing existing age spots and sun discolouration. Moisturizes, conditions and protects you from UVA and UVB rays (spf 15). Please note: It does not give you that regular "sunsreen" whitish look and doesn’t feel yucky. I absolutely hate sunscreen on my face! But because the SPF is lower than 30, it is not for going out to the beach. I recommend it for a day to day protection, not full sun exposure protection. If you plan on being out all day, re-apply every 2-3 hours. I use it under my foundation and its perfect. Reg: $19.98 Sale: $15.98

No comments: