Thursday, April 10, 2008

WOW!

I just returned home from our National Conference - and all I can say is WOW!

I have written before about my A-Ha moment... about how I had issues about how people percieve Party Plan reps. Let me tell you, some things that were said to me at our conference definitely helped me out with this. We as Independent Reps for Party Plan companies have the ability to CHANGE PEOPLE'S LIVES!

Myself, I can help someones lives by showing them how to make the chore of cooking more tasteful, faster and healthier. I can also change peoples lives by giving them the gift of becoming a rep for our company!

I have never thought of it this way, but I don't know who may be yearning to pay off an extra bill every month - who may be wanting to save for a trip - or just wanting to get out of the house every once in a while and make a little bit of spending cash in the process! I don't know who is worried because their full time company is closing down, I don't know who just wants to feel needed as part of a team!!!! I've always had my own goals and dreams but I've never stopped to think about what other people's may be!

We in this industry are blessed! WE determine our own destiny, not anyone else!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Imelda said...

That is really awesome Kelly! Seems like you learned so much. You are absolutely right, sometimes we don't realized that we not only help people, but we also INSPIRE people. So yeah... don't ever forget that:)